Shade Installations FAQ’s
- How long have you been creating and installing window treatments?
For over 30 years Shade Installations has been a shop at home business working one on one with numerous clients in the Boston area and beyond right in their own homes or offices.
- What is the process on getting things started?
When you schedule an appointment we will bring to you a selection of samples and ideas for you to consider in any room of your home. You will be able to see the product samples and how they fit your needs. We will also assist you in considering different options and making the right choice.
- Do I need to take the measurements beforehand to give to you?
We then do all of the measuring and answer any questions you may have.
- Is there a charge for the first meeting?
In most cases, no. A measuring fee may apply for certain jobs.
- What is the average cost of a window treatment?
Prices vary depending upon the needs of each individual client. We have done window treatments for as little as $200/window, up to $3000/window. It really depends on what kind of window treatment you want, from blinds and shades to draperies, swags and jabots. If you have an idea or budget in mind of what kind of window treatment you are interested in, we can help guide you over the phone before we come out to measure.